• NEWS

    Sanber Ltd have officially opened our new premises in the old St Paul’s School in Astley Bridge, after a £425,000 refurbishment.

     

    The school, built in 1875 but which spent 40 years as a cash and carry warehouse after it closed, now houses our offices and workshops after the company moved in from a next door unit.

     

    At the opening, performed by Sir David Crausby MP, children from the new St Paul’s nearby were invited to see the transformation of the old school building.